Business Setup in Dubai Maritime City
Dubai Maritime City is a multipurpose maritime free zone located between Port Rashid and the Dubai Dry Docks. The 2.27 million square meter site is on an entirely man-made peninsula stretching out into the Arabian Gulf. Once the site is fully developed, it will offer a unique free zone business setup opportunity for the maritime industry. The finished site will consist of:
- Industrial Precinct, including ship repairers, yacht manufacturing, and over 100 workshops and warehouses.
- Dubai Maritime City Campus offering marine-themed courses and accommodating 1,300 students.
- The Maritime Center will become an international hub for maritime business. A 229 meter tall tower is planned for this location.
- Harbor Offices with 19 plots for office tower development.
- Marina District Harbor Residences, which will include a collection of exclusive waterfront villas, 14 plots for high-rise residential buildings, and a number of retail and hospitality units.